Show ON respects the privacy of its clients, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Article 1 – Legal definition
Party responsible for processing personal data: Show ON, established in Hurksestraat 19, 5652 AH Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 76702189.
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- E-mail address(es) / number(s)
- Bank account (s)
- Data on your work, including pay, job etc.
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal data are processed for:
- a better service to you
- to maintain relationships with you
- to process your orders
- our employees administration
- marketing purposes
- complying with (a) legal obligation(s)
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 – Legal obligations
Article 7 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Show ON only discloses to third parties to the extent necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Article 8 – Cookies, or similar techniques
Show ON only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They make sure the website works properly and remember your preferences, for example. It also enables us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
Article 9 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 10 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where Show ON has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 11 – Contact
Show ON takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration.For requests, questions, product information, indications of misuse or more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.